Re: [ruby-india] Stockhive beta goes live

  • Akash
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2006
      On 6/1/06, Yogi <yogi.kulkarni@...> wrote:
      > Would love to hear any feedback or suggestions you have for improving it.

      There is no privacy policy on the site. I searched the terms link and
      you don't mention anything about what and how you will protect the
      email ids and other information of beta testers and later your users.
      Since this site deals with stocks etc. this is valuable information to
      sell / rent to marketers.

      Personally I wouldn't register on any website which doesn't tell me
      clearly how and what they will do with the information I provide.

      Please correct me if I am mistaken.

      --
      regards
      akash