Need an RoR & AJAX developer in Mumbai!

  • Prads
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 11:27 PM
      Hello,

      I'm looking for a Ruby on Rails & AJAX developer in Mumbai for the
      company I work for. We're among the top web development companies in
      India and we're in the process of developing a really cool
      web service and RoR - MySQL is the platform of our choice.

      So, if you are a RoR newbie/expert, know AJAX, CSS, XHTML and like to
      keep yourself updated on the latest trends in web development, please
      drop me a line at pradeep.sinha[at]gmail.com.

      Regards,

      Pradeep Sinha