Re: [ruby-india] Re: noob learning ruby and rails

  • Dibya prakash
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hi,

      Send an email at contact@... with all your queries and details of your requirements.Our training division would get back to you.

      Thanks
      --Dibya

      "vchaudhari.rm" <vchaudhari@...> wrote:
      okay, can you, then, provide more details about said training? Your
      earlier email does not indicate who is providing the training,
      location etc..

      thanks mucho

      --- In ruby-india@yahoogroups.com, Dibya prakash <prakashdibya@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > We are into corporate training in Ruby and Ruby on Rails.Also we
      arrange workshops on a regular basis to train both students and
      developers on Ruby/Rails.

      > Hope this helps you.
      >
      > Regards
      > Dibya
      >
      > "vchaudhari.rm" <vchaudhari@...> wrote:
      > hello guys (et gals)
      >
      > Just discovered this group. I had a question that folks here can help
      > me with. Is there a formal training for ruby and/or rails by anyone in
      > india? Buddy'o'mine is currently learning ruby/rails. I try to help
      > him out from here by email but cant really get that much done. He
      > seems to think that he might be better off attending a training
      > session somewhere.
      > Any help appreciated.
      > Thanks
      > viv

      > Programming languages Computer security C programming
      language Computer programming languages Computer training

      Service.