noob learning ruby and rails

  • vchaudhari.rm
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
      hello guys (et gals)

      Just discovered this group. I had a question that folks here can help
      me with. Is there a formal training for ruby and/or rails by anyone in
      india? Buddy'o'mine is currently learning ruby/rails. I try to help
      him out from here by email but cant really get that much done. He
      seems to think that he might be better off attending a training
      session somewhere.
      Any help appreciated.
      Thanks
      viv
    • Dibya prakash
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
        Hi,

        We are into corporate training in Ruby and Ruby on Rails.Also we arrange workshops on a regular basis to train both students and developers on Ruby/Rails.

        Hope this helps you.

        Regards
        Dibya

        "vchaudhari.rm" <vchaudhari@...> wrote:
        hello guys (et gals)

        Just discovered this group. I had a question that folks here can help
        me with. Is there a formal training for ruby and/or rails by anyone in
        india? Buddy'o'mine is currently learning ruby/rails. I try to help
        him out from here by email but cant really get that much done. He
        seems to think that he might be better off attending a training
        session somewhere.
        Any help appreciated.
        Thanks
        viv

        Programming languages Computer security C programming language Computer programming languages Computer training

        ---------------------------------

      • vchaudhari.rm
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
          okay, can you, then, provide more details about said training? Your
          earlier email does not indicate who is providing the training,
          location etc..

          thanks mucho

          --- In ruby-india@yahoogroups.com, Dibya prakash <prakashdibya@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > We are into corporate training in Ruby and Ruby on Rails.Also we
          arrange workshops on a regular basis to train both students and
          developers on Ruby/Rails.

          > Hope this helps you.
          >
          > Regards
          > Dibya
          >
          > "vchaudhari.rm" <vchaudhari@...> wrote:
          > hello guys (et gals)
          >
          > Just discovered this group. I had a question that folks here can help
          > me with. Is there a formal training for ruby and/or rails by anyone in
          > india? Buddy'o'mine is currently learning ruby/rails. I try to help
          > him out from here by email but cant really get that much done. He
          > seems to think that he might be better off attending a training
          > session somewhere.
          > Any help appreciated.
          > Thanks
          > viv

          > Programming languages Computer security C programming
          language Computer programming languages Computer training

          Service.

        • Dibya prakash
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
            Hi,