Re: [ruby-india] Anyone attending FOSS.IN?

  • Premshree Pillai
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 28, 2005
      On 11/28/05, Dibya prakash <prakashdibya@...> wrote:
      > Thats a good idea.I landed at Bangalore sometime back and will attend FOSS tomorrow morning.I guess all the Ruby talks are on 30th.

      Second right down Brigade road.

      --
      Premshree Pillai
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/premshree/
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 23, 2006
        Hi All,

        Is anyone attending/speaking in LinuxAsia,New Delhi and Gnunify,Symbiosis Pune?

        --Dibya

      • Ramakrishna Reddy
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 23, 2006
          Hi Prakash,

          I'm speaking at LinuxAsia, FudCon in New Delhi. Cool! I could meet you there

          regards

          --
          Ramakrishna Reddy GPG
          Key ID:31FF0090
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 23, 2006
            Hi Ramakrishna,

            Great.My talk is on 9th Feb in LinuxAsia,but hope to be there by 8th.Gnunify schedule is not yet there.

            Let's meet at LinuxAsia.

            Regards
            Dibya Prakash

            Ramakrishna Reddy <ramkrsna@...> wrote:
            Hi Prakash,

            I'm speaking at LinuxAsia, FudCon in New Delhi. Cool! I could meet you there

            regards

            --
            Ramakrishna Reddy GPG
            Key ID:31FF0090
            Fingerprint = 18D7 3FC1 784B B57F C08F 32B9 4496 B2A1 31FF 0090

            Programming languages Computer security C programming language Computer programming languages Computer training

          • Premshree Pillai
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 23, 2006
              On 1/23/06, Dibya prakash <prakashdibya@...> wrote:
              > Is anyone attending/speaking in LinuxAsia,New Delhi and Gnunify,Symbiosis Pune?

              A bunch of us Yahoos will be there at GNUnify. :-)

              Premshree