A Quick Introduction

  • Warren Noronha
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2005
      Hello

      Im Warren Brian Noronha, born and live all my life in Bombay, I have
      been programming on Ruby since the late 1.6 release, Chad Fowler
      introduced me to the language while he was here in India (Bangalore).
      Was one of the first few adopters of Ruby on Rails.

      Other than Ruby i am mostly into PHP/Drupal ( notice how i mention
      Drupal )

      Have a nice day.

      Best Regards
      Warren Brian Noronha
      GNU (http://www.gnu.org.in)
    • Martin DeMello
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2005
        hey :) i'm zem on #ruby-lang - good to see you on here.

        m.