How to add table to frame using tk

  • hari31582
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2005
      Hi All,
      I am Harish from Maharashtra(Pune) new in Ruby. I got problem in
      adding table to frame using Tk. Is there any direct method to add
      table(5,5) to frame.

      Thanks
      Harish
    • Dibya prakash
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2005
        Hi Harish,

        You can look at the links

        http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/wtr-general/2005-January/000672.html.

        and

        http://www.perfectxml.com/syngress/ruby/Page1.asp

        By the way which toolkit are you using?

        Thanks n Regards
        Dibya Prakash

        hari31582 <hari31582@...> wrote:
        Hi All,
        I am Harish from Maharashtra(Pune) new in Ruby. I got problem in
        adding table to frame using Tk. Is there any direct method to add
        table(5,5) to frame.

        Thanks
        Harish

        Basic programming language Computer programming languages Programming languages Java programming language The history of computer programming language

        ---------------------------------

      • hari31582
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 27, 2005
          Hi Dibya,

          Thanks for giving links. I will go through it. I think it will
          solve my Problem. I am using Tk as a GUI Toolkit.

          Thanks
          Harish

          -- In ruby-india@yahoogroups.com, Dibya prakash <prakashdibya@y...>
          wrote:
          > Hi Harish,
          >
          > You can look at the links
          >
          > http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/wtr-general/2005-
          January/000672.html.

          > and
          >
          > http://www.perfectxml.com/syngress/ruby/Page1.asp
          >
          > By the way which toolkit are you using?
          >
          > Thanks n Regards
          > Dibya Prakash
          >

          > hari31582 <hari31582@y...> wrote:
          > Hi All,
          > I am Harish from Maharashtra(Pune) new in Ruby. I got problem
          in
          > adding table to frame using Tk. Is there any direct method to add
          > table(5,5) to frame.
          >
          > Thanks
          > Harish

          > Basic programming language Computer programming languages
          Programming languages Java programming language The history of
          computer programming language

          Service.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 10, 2005
            Hi All,

            Those of who are following the ruby-talk mailing list may have seen the announcement earlier in
            the day: http://www.ruby-talk.org/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/159812

            The online zine dedicated for Ruby and published by Artima has come to life ... after over a year
            in pregnancy!

            I happen to be the co-editor of this zine and would highly encourage you all to contribute.

            Common guys/gals, I know you all are working on some cool Ruby projects on the side...now let the
            world know :-)

            Here is the link: http://www.artima.com/rubycs/index.html

            -- Shashank

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs