Computers 'n' Internet Directory

  • himani_post7
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2005
      Hello,

      I hope this group message of mine finds the reader in good health and
      mood. I'm Anitha and this being my first post, I'll keep it short. You
      can find the complete Computers and Internet directory here
      http://www.hi-fiweb.com/directories/computing/ .

      Take care,

      Himani
    • Philip Tellis
      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2005
        Sometime Today, h cobbled together some glyphs to say:

        > can find the complete Computers and Internet directory here
        > http://www.hi-fiweb.com/directories/computing/ .

        relevance to ruby?

        --
        Scully: Is anybody NOT looking for Krycek?

        "The X-Files: Aprocrypha"
      • Premshree Pillai
        Message 3 of 4 , May 24, 2005
          On 5/24/05, Philip Tellis <philip.tellis@...> wrote:
          > Sometime Today, h cobbled together some glyphs to say:
          >
          > > can find the complete Computers and Internet directory here
          > > http://www.hi-fiweb.com/directories/computing/ .
          >
          > relevance to ruby?

          Even spammers seem to have idols (hi5, boo) , etc.

          --
          Premshree Pillai
        • Swaroop C H
          Message 4 of 4 , May 24, 2005
            On 5/24/05, Philip Tellis <philip.tellis@...> wrote:
            > relevance to ruby?

            The same person has struck izpug and other groups.
            Manual spam. Yikes.

            --
            Swaroop C H
            Blog: http://www.swaroopch.info