bangalore.rb.ping

  • Martin DeMello
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 26, 2005
      So when's the next Bangalore meeting? I think we should shoot for a
      monthly meeting whether or not we have a scheduled talk - if nothing
      else getting together at a coffeeshop/pub/whatever might be fun.

      martin
    • Shajith
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 26, 2005
        On 4/26/05, Martin DeMello <martindemello@...> wrote:
        > So when's the next Bangalore meeting? I think we should shoot for a
        > monthly meeting whether or not we have a scheduled talk - if nothing
        > else getting together at a coffeeshop/pub/whatever might be fun.

        +1

        A Rails talk wouldn't hurt too :)

        > martin

        - Shajith
      • Yogi
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 26, 2005
          How does this Saturday (26th) work out for others? And Rails would be cool.
        • Premshree Pillai
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 26, 2005
            On 4/26/05, Yogi <yogi.kulkarni@...> wrote:

            > How does this Saturday (26th) work out for others? And Rails would be cool.

            I'm off to Hyd to talk about Ruby and Rails this weekend. I'm
            interested in attending the meet here. How about having it sometime in
            May. Maybe the second week?

            --
            Premshree Pillai
            http://www.livejournal.com/users/premshree/
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 27, 2005
              On 4/27/05, Premshree Pillai <premshree.pillai@...> wrote:

              > On 4/26/05, Yogi <yogi.kulkarni@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > How does this Saturday (26th) work out for others? And Rails would be cool.
              >
              > I'm off to Hyd to talk about Ruby and Rails this weekend. I'm
              > interested in attending the meet here. How about having it sometime in
              > May. Maybe the second week?

              Second week of May works for me too,

              martin
            • Premshree Pillai
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 27, 2005
                On 4/27/05, Martin DeMello <martindemello@...> wrote:

                > On 4/27/05, Premshree Pillai <premshree.pillai@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > On 4/26/05, Yogi <yogi.kulkarni@...> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > How does this Saturday (26th) work out for others? And Rails would be cool.
                > >
                > > I'm off to Hyd to talk about Ruby and Rails this weekend. I'm
                > > interested in attending the meet here. How about having it sometime in
                > > May. Maybe the second week?
                >
                > Second week of May works for me too,

                Great. We should plan something on Rails, methinks. I'll also see if
                we can have it arranged at Yahoo.

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 27, 2005
                  2nd week of May doesnt work for me, unless we meet in the week... I'm
                  off to Bombay on the 13th Fri. Anytime before then is good. What do
                  you think?

                  Any chance we could do this on the first weeked in May, I'm off to
                  Bombay on 13th May, and wouldnt want to miss this

                  On 4/27/05, Premshree Pillai <premshree.pillai@...> wrote:

                  > On 4/27/05, Martin DeMello <martindemello@...> wrote:

                  > > > I'm off to Hyd to talk about Ruby and Rails this weekend. I'm
                  > > > interested in attending the meet here. How about having it sometime in
                  > > > May. Maybe the second week?
                  > >
                  > > Second week of May works for me too,
                  >
                  > Great. We should plan something on Rails, methinks. I'll also see if
                  > we can have it arranged at Yahoo.
                  >
                  > --
                  > Premshree Pillai
                  > http://www.livejournal.com/users/premshree/

                  - Yogi
                  Developer, www.thoughtworks.com
                • Martin DeMello
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 27, 2005
                    Any weekend other than the coming one works for me.

                    m.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 28, 2005
                      Hi,
                      So are we set for first weekend of May?

                      -Shajith

                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 29, 2005
                        On 4/27/05, Martin DeMello <martindemello@...> wrote:

                        > Any weekend other than the coming one works for me.
                        >
                        > m.

                        Same here.