406Join my personal knowledge network on TooStep

  • Rajaram Gaunker
    Jun 10 3:15 AM
      You are invited to join personal knowledge network of Rajaram Gaunker on TooStep

      Join my network on TooStep so that we can share knowledge with each other with ease.
      --
      Rajaram Gaunker
      Worker, http://www.chakpak.com

      To accept invitation from Rajaram, click on: http://www.toostep.com/signup.html?id=835051969
      (You can copy / paste the above url in your browser window)

      How is Rajaram using TooStep?

      - Rajaram has access to 455 knowledge and 36 Jobs
      - Rajaram has made 0 postings
      - Rajaram has easy access to 47 professionals

      On joining TooStep , you will be able to

      * Readily access latest profile and contributions of Rajaram
      * Refer each other relevant knowledge
      * View contacts & communities of Rajaram

      Click on http://www.toostep.com/block.html?email=ruby-india@yahoogroups.com&key=d4daac29c7e7088654a3b03b169fed74fb6f8f20&reportEmail=rajarams@... to stop receiving messages from this sender.