405Seeking for Rails Developers

  • azricareers
    Oct 3, 2007
      Hi Ruby Developer,

      Azri (www.azri.biz) is looking for Application Developer (Ruby on Rails)
      in India to join a small international team working on cutting edge
      web-based collaboration systems. Azri Solutions Pvt Limited is an ISO
      9001:2000 certified company. We provide a challenging work environment,
      an open work culture & competitive remuneration: the right ingredients
      to facilitate superlative performance. Azri is an extremely flexible &
      sustainable networked enterprise with presence in Germany, the U.S.A. &
      India. Our team has intense hands-on experience in designing, deploying
      and managing high-volume Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA) including
      RDBMS-backed Web services. In most cases, we leverage tried and tested
      open-source software.

      Join our highly motivated and dedicated team to embark upon a
      challenging and rewarding career where you get to make decisions, create
      great products and in the process, have some fun! We believe in the
      concept of continuous learning, taking on responsibilities and providing
      growth opportunities for every team member. Our environment encourages
      innovation. Ideas are welcome and every individual is empowered to
      think, share and take ownership of their ideas and creations.

      Things we are looking for:

      * Energetic and Entrepreneurial attitude
      * Strong Communication skills
      * Experience in Ruby on Rails.
      * Knowledge on PHP and other open source technologies will be
      added advantage.
      * Broader experience in web- frameworks.
      * Education in computing.
      * Experience of working in team using agile development
      techniques.
      * Experience in Linux

      We will offer a very competitive salary and plenty of opportunity for
      career development as the team grows.

      If you are interested please send a copy of your CV to anup@....

      Best wishes
      Anup Kumar