404[Job] RoR opportunity in Chennai

  • resumes@boltzmanninc.com
    Jul 18, 2007
      Hello Ruby-India,

      Boltzmann Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
      http://www.boltzmanninc.com is hiring a web developer
      to design and build a feature-rich web application.
      Some background on Boltzmann Consulting and our needs
      for this project: Boltzmann is a small but established
      Chennai company, we've been doing development work in
      Chennai for the past 5+ years but this project will be
      our first using RoR. We're interested in talking with
      RoR developers who can work with us in Chennai and
      have experience with some or all of the following:

      - Object-oriented design
      - Agile, test-driven development
      - XHTML, CSS, AJAX
      - Java & GWT
      - PPC ads, SEO
      - Atom, RSS
      - Selenium, CruiseControl
      - Capistrano, Deprec, Monit
      - Subversion
      - MySQL
      - Apache, Lighttpd, Nginx, Mongrel
      - and of course Linux

      Don’t worry if you don’t know it all - that’s why
      we’re building a team. Depending on your
      availability, we’re flexible about full-time or
      part-time and we care more about your ambitions and
      abilities than your years of experience.

      If you are interested or know someone who may be,
      please contact us:
      resumes(at)boltzmanninc(d0t)com

      Thanks,
      Suresh Bharathan