403[JOBS] Join Ajuby Team

  • Moses Nirnay Paik
    Jul 10, 2007
      Ajuby project team is looking for talented and passionate web designers
      and developers to join our team at Bangalore office.
      Ajuby is an Apptility sponsored project with a single aim to
      revolutionize development and rollout of web applications.
      We expect candidate to show:
      Clear thinkingStrong and lucid in written communication (verbal is
      secondary to written skills for us) Passionate about languages and
      programming detailsCan clearly demonstrate the benefit of Ruby/Rails
      over competing languages/frameworks.
      Send us your online profile (blog url, open source project contributions
      etc). Please don't just send your resume, we will be selecting
      candidates based on their email introductions.
      ThanksMike
      jobs@... <mailto:jobs@...>
      www.apptility.com <http://www.apptility.com/> www.ajuby.com
      <http://www.ajuby.com/>