383Re: [ruby-india] Ruby on Rails workshop in Bangalore?

  • Shashank Date
    Nov 24, 2006
      Hi Brij,

      Thank you for your pledge to support. I will certainly tap on your shoulders when we get closer to the event.

      When I sent my plea for support last week, we were looking at Jan first week to be the possible period of the workshop. David requested me to push it farther in the year and now we are looking at more like March/April timeframe.

      Let me know if that will work for you and also what you/your team would like to get involved in.

      Again, thanks for your time and attention.

      -- Shashank

      Brij Bhasin <brijbhasin@...> wrote: Hi
      Shashank,

      It’s great to hear from someone in
      Bangalore on
      RoR. I work for a US based
      Product company that is developing an in-house enterprise level application on
      Rails and have recently started our Bangalore operations. My team and I will be
      glad to provide you with any assistance you need to plan this event. You can
      email me directly at brijATpontusglobal.com or reach me on my cell 9900577063.

      Thanks,

      Brij

      Pontus Inc.

      www.pontusglobal.com