381Re: [ruby-india] Ruby meet during FOSS

  • sathya shankar
    Nov 20, 2006
      Hi All,

      In the same line Raghu Venkataramana is talking about
      WET testing. WET is written in ruby and for testers.
      So i feel that would also help others. Its on 26th 11
      am i think. Hoping to meet and have ruby talk.

      Sathya Shankar

      --- Dibya prakash <prakashdibya@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I presume many of the Rubyists would be flying down
      > Bangalore for FOSS.IN.The speaker list shows a few
      > ruby enthusiasts presenting talks
      > (Avik,Vamsee,Phillip).I was hoping if we could meet
      > and may be have a ruby meet.
      >
      > Looking forward to your responses.
      >
      > --Dibya

      > Dibya Prakash | mail@...
      >
      > India | http://dibya.wordpress.com

      > Sponsored Link
      >
      > Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
      > $420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
      > www.LowerMyBills.com/lre

      Sponsored Link

      Rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Loan for $1399/mo.
      Calcuate new payment. www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic