363Re: [ruby-india] Re: India on Rails

  • Gavri Fernandez
    Aug 17, 2006
      On 8/17/06, Raghu Venkataramana <raghu@...> wrote:

      > Unsubscribe please.

      > This forum seems to not have a moderator or the moderator doesn't seem to be
      > working diligently to maintain the decorum of good forums.

      Um...Whoever is the owner of the list, please don't start moderating.
      Obvious reason: The moderator cannot be moderated.
      Less obvious reason: Waiting for a day to get a mail approved is a
      sure way of getting things done 10x slower.

      If the spam problem ever begins on this group, we just have to use
      different software. I don't think Yahoogroups has that
      moderate-first-mail-from-new-user option.

      --
      gavri
      http://purl.oclc.org/NET/gavri