172Re: [ruby-india] Greetings from Chicago!

  • Martin DeMello
    Jul 5, 2005
      On 7/5/05, avik.sengupta@... <avik.sengupta@...> wrote:

      > > I'm excited to spend a few months in Bangalore, and I'd like to learn
      > > more about the local Ruby scene. Please keep me posted on the
      > > details for the next Bangalore meetup!
      > >
      > Well, that, and the local beer scene will interest you, I hope. Welcome!

      Speaking of which, I've been wondering if we oughtn't try for some
      informal meetings (bunch of rubyists generally get together for
      coffee/beer/lunch/whatever) - could even work mid-week, and it'd be no
      big deal if only a handful of people showed up.

      m.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic