Thanks, Rudi. Victor Teye was truly one of a kind. There aren’t many people on this planet who are as graceful, kind, selfless, full of integrity and
Comments can also be shared at: http://www.tgjournal.com/tourism-place-blog/remembering-victor-teye Alan On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 8:38 AM, Hartmann, Rudialan_a_lew
Very sorry to hear that Victor Teye passed away. I had the pleasure of meeting him when he was still active. He was a fine scholar in our field besides being a
Tourism and Sport Geography Specialty Group of the Association of American Geographers.
This list is open to anyone with a scholarly/academic interest in the geography of recreation, tourism and sport in North America (mostly the US and Canada). To join this list you must submit your full name and affiliation information to the list moderator,
- Jan 14, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.