TUgis 2011 Reminder

  • T M
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011

      Sorry for cross – postings

      TUgis 2011 Reminder

      The preliminary program for TUgis 2011 is on the conference Web site at http://tugis.towson.edu. We have a terrific program this year that includes 2 plenary presentations, 29 concurrent sessions featuring 12 sessions with 33 individual presentations and 17 mini-workshops on various topics, an exhibit area with over 25 exhibitors, an ice-breaker social, a job mart, and a map design competition. This year’s program also incorporates the changes you recommended to us including the expansion of our mini-workshop program. The mini-workshops provide a variety of training opportunities for you and your staff.

      Jay Morgan

      John M. Morgan, III, Ph.D., Professor

      Department of Geography and Environmental Planning

      Towson University

      8000 York Road

      Baltimore, Maryland 21252-0001 USA

      410-704-2964