Fwd: Visiting Scholar Program

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2011
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Joanne Schroeder <Joanne.Schroeder@...>
    Date: Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 5:48 PM
    Subject: Visiting Scholar Program

    In September of 2011 we will be setting SAIL at Vancouver Island University with a NEW Master of Arts in Sustainable Leisure Management.  I have attached  two documents for your interest.

    1.)    A two page PDF of the degree and

    2.)    An application for the Visiting scholarship program.

    As a partner with the World Leisure Organization we have a  strong emphasis and focus to include visiting scholars in our curriculum delivery.  We have noted that your expertise covers and encompasses Sustainable Leisure Practices and thought you might be interested in reviewing our Visiting Scholar application.

    We would appreciate if you would forward the PDF to your networks and if you have any questions regarding the Visiting Scholars program please do not hesitate to direct them my way.

    Joanne A. Schroeder

    Co-Chair/Faculty Dept. Recreation & Tourism

    Faculty of Management

    Vancouver Island University

    900 Fifth Street

    Nanaimo, BC Canada V9R 5S5