anyone planning to attend PGS-MAD AAG meeting in York PA?

  • WESLEY S. ROEHL
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2010
      Just curious but is anyone in our RTS family planning to submit a paper / attend the upcoming Pennsylvania Geographical Society--Middle Atlantic Division AAG 2010 Joint Meeting in York, PA?  The conference is November 5 and 6 with a deadline for submissions of October 15 (http://www.thepgs.org/ ).

      I'm thinking about going but I was just curious if anyone else from our group was planning to attend.

      Thanks.

      Wes Roehl

      -- -
      Director of Programs in Tourism & Hospitality Management
      School of Tourism & Hospitality Management
      Temple University