FW: Call for papers: Innovation P rocesses and Destination Developm ent in Tourist Resorts, Ă–stersund , Sweden, 30 March - 1 April 2011

  • Ioannides Dimitri
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2010
    Dear all,

    I would like to draw your attention to an upcoming conference of the Regional Studies Association - Regional Network on Tourism and Regional Development - to take place in Ostersund, Sweden at the end of March 2011. Information regarding the conference is attached.

    Deadline for abstract submission is January 15, 2011.

    Please pass on the information.

    Regards

    Dimitri Ioannides PhD
    Professor of Human Geography