FW: 2011 NERR Call for Abstracts and Student Scholarship

  • Bristow, Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2010
    The Annual Call for Papers for NERR!

    rob

    Robert S. Bristow, Ph.D.
    Geography & Regional Planning
    Westfield State University
    Westfield, MA 01086

    413-572-5215
    rbristow@...
    http://www.wsc.ma.edu/medicaltourism/
    http://recreationgeography.blogspot.com/
    http://www.panoramio.com/user/2492564
    From: Wickham, Thomas [Wickham@...]
    Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 1:05 PM
    To: NERR Board
    Subject: 2011 NERR Call for Abstracts and Student Scholarship

    Hello NERR advisory board!

    The call for abstracts and student scholarship announcements are attached to this email and ready for distribution. Thanks to everyone for assisting me thus far with the planning of the 2011 NERR Symposium.

    I am about to post these announcements over SPRENET, but I am asking everyone to please share this announcement thru your department e-mail lists, undergraduate and graduate students at your universities, agency staff, etc. Please encourage students to apply for conference scholarships and the student AV assistant positions.

    Thanks again for your guidance and insight during fall meeting last month. I will distribute minutes from that meeting as soon as I able. I am looking forward to chairing this year's meeting and seeing everyone, once again, at the symposium.

    Tom

    Thomas D. Wickham, Ph.D.
    Professor
    Chairperson, Department of Earth Sciences
    California University of Pennsylvania
    250 University Avenue
    California, PA 15419-1394
    Department Phone #: (724) 938-4180