FW: TRUE Independence Day: Don't Buy Gas on July 4!

  • Ioannides Dimitri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010
      Dear all,

      Frank Popper one of the top professors are Rutgers has created a facebook group that is called TRUE Independence Day. Read their statement below. The gist is that one should refrain from buying gas on July 4th (not just from BP but from all companies) as a message that we need to break our dependence on oil. Even though this is a request for Americans everyone could join in as a symbolic gesture. I think this is a very worthwhile cause and one for which I ask you to spread the word. They have left it a little late to mobilize but getting the word out helps.

      Thanks.

      Dimitri