Books Available for Review for Tourism Geographies

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2010
      I have the following books available for review for Tourism Geographies.
      • My Kind of County: Door County, Wisconsin - by John frase Hart (2008, Columbia)
      • Researching Hospitality and Tourism: A Student Guide - Bob Brotherton (2008, Sage)

      • Development Tourism: Lessons from Cuba - Rochelle Spence (2010, Ashgate)

      • The Discovery of Tourism - Stephen L.J. Smith (2010, Emerald)
      Because the 2008 books have been out for almost couple of years, I would want the reviews within a month of receipt of the book.

      Reviews must be submitted using the same guidelines as for research papers submitted to the journal (see website below).

      Cheers
      Alan

      Alan A. Lew , Ph.D., AICP
      Professor and Graduate Program Coordinator
      Department of Geography, Planning and Recreation,
      Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona 86011-5016, USA
      * homepage: <http://AlanLew.com>
      * Online GPR Studies: http://nau.edu/GPRWeb
      * Tourism Geographies Journal - http://TGJournal.com
      * World Geography of Travel and Tourism - http://WorldGTT.com
      * Understanding & Managing Tourism Impacts - http://snipr.com/t-i-book
      * IGU Tourism Conferences - http://tinyurl.com/IGUTourConf
      -- The Changing World of Coastal, Island & Tropical Tourism, 27-29 Jan 2011, Martinique, FWI
      -- Tourism People, Places and Environments, 13-15 July 2011, Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China
      * Alan A. Lew on Twitter - http://twitter.com/alew
      * NAU GPR on Facebook: http://bit.ly/GPR-FB
      -- and on Twitter: http://twitter.com/NAUGPR
      "There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child.  There are seven million." Walt Streightiff

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16 9:49 PM
        To see a list of current books that are available for review for Tourism Geographies, please click on this link:

        This link will be updated as additional books are received, and books will be removed soon after they are claimed.

        Cheers
        Alan

        Alan A. Lew, Ph.D., AICP
        Professor and Graduate Program Coordinator
        Department of Geography, Planning and Recreation
        Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona 86011-5016, USA
        Publications
        * Tourism Geographies Journal
        * World Geography of Travel and Tourism
        * Understanding & Managing Tourism Impacts
        * My Open Access articles
        IGU Tourism Conferences
        Tourism People, Places and Environments, 13-15 July 2011, Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China
        Tourism and Heritage: Challenges for Conservation Geography, 11-13 November 2011, Valparaiso, Chile
        * Alan A. Lew on Twitter
        * TG Tourism Place blog
        * NAU GPR on Facebook -- and on Twitter
        Online GPR Studies
        "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.  The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."  - Thomas Edison

        "Men will wrangle for religion, write for it, fight for it, die for it, anything but live for it." - Charles Caleb Colton