ATLAS extention deadline for submitting abstracts

  • Leontine Onderwater
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 11:55 AM

      The Doctoral Colloquium & Poster Session
      Limassol, Cyprus
      November 2, 2010

      and

      ATLAS annual conference 2010
      Mass tourism vs. niche tourism
      Limassol, Cyprus

      November 3 - 5, 2010

      We are happy to tell you that we received more than 80 abstracts for the conference and more than 15 abstracts and CV’s for the Colloquium. We have been told that some of our colleagues are in the middle of marking and correcting exams. Therefore the Scientific Committee decided to extend the deadline submitting abstracts for both events to the 15th of June 2010 to give them the opportunity to submit. The abstracts we already did receive will be reviewed as soon as possible and everybody who did submit will get a reaction in short term.

      Hope to have informed you and in case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the ATLAS secretariat.

      Best wishes,

      Leontine Onderwater

      Jantien Veldman

      Linda Gramser

      ATLAS

      Travit - POBox 3042

      6802 DA Arnhem

      The Netherlands

      Tel: +31-26-4452699

      Fax: +31-26-4452932

      ATLAS online bookshop at

      http://shop.atlas-euro.org

      Backpacker Research Group meeting
      Independent Travel in Uncertain Times: An expert conference
      Hermanus, Western Cape, South Africa
      September 2-4, 2010

      The Doctoral Colloquium & Poster Session
      Limassol, Cyprus
      November 2, 2010

      ATLAS annual conference 2010
      Mass tourism vs. niche tourism
      Limassol, Cyprus

      November 3 - 5, 2010

      Business Tourism meeting
      Advances in Business Tourism Education and Research
      Estoril, Portugal
      November 14-17, 2010

      Tourism Geographies Group meeting
      The Changing World of Coastal, Island and Tropical Tourism
      Martinique, French West Indies
      January 27-29, 2011

      cid:image001.gif@01C8EE5E.666746C0Please consider the environment before printing this email.