Books available to review for Tourism Geographies

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2010
      Hi All -

      I have the following books available for review for Tourism Geographies.

      - Development Tourism: Lessons from Cuba - R. Spencer (2010)

      - Europe at the Seaside - L. Segreto, et al, eds. (2009)

      - The Nomads of Mykonos - P. Bousiou (2008)

      - Tourism and Innovation - CM Hall and AM Williams (2008)

      Because the 2008 books have been out for almost couple of years, I would want the reviews within a month of receipt of the book.

      Reviews must be submitted using the same guidelines as for research papers submitted to the journal (see website below).

      Cheers
      Alan

      Alan A. Lew , Ph.D., AICP
      Professor and Graduate Program Coordinator
      Department of Geography, Planning and Recreation,
      Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona 86011-5016, USA
      * homepage: <http://AlanLew.com>
      * Online GPR Studies: http://nau.edu/GPRWeb
      * Tourism Geographies Journal - http://TGJournal.com
      * World Geography of Travel and Tourism - http://WorldGTT.com
      * Understanding & Managing Tourism Impacts - http://snipr.com/t-i-book
      * IGU Tourism Conferences - http://tinyurl.com/IGUTourConf
      -- The Changing World of Coastal, Island & Tropical Tourism, 27-29 Jan 2011, Martinique, FWI
      -- Tourism People, Places and Environments, 13-15 July 2011, Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China
      * Alan A. Lew on Twitter - http://twitter.com/alew
      * NAU GPR on Facebook: http://bit.ly/GPR-FB
      -- and on Twitter: http://twitter.com/NAUGPR
      "There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child.  There are seven million." Walt Streightiff