Fwd: GeoTourism - Iceland - August 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2010
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Edward H Huijbens <edward@...>
    Date: Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 4:30 AM
    Subject: GeoTourism - Iceland august 2010

    Dear receiver

    We would like to draw your attention to an exceptional graduate course on Geotourism, offered this summer in Iceland.

    The course is a cooperation project between the University of Iceland, Department of Geography and Tourism, and the educational and research centre Svartárkot. It will take place in Northeastern Iceland in August 2010.

    Deadline for application is 1. May 2010. For further information please see attached syllabus and www.svartarkot.is

    Please feel free to forward to all interested.

    Best regards

    Rannveig Ólafsdóttir and Anna Karlsdóttir

    ---

    Rannveig Ólafsdóttir, PhD

    Researcher at the Icelandic Tourism Research Centre

    Associate professor, Dept. of Tourism and Geography

    Faculty of life- and environmental sciences

    University of Iceland

    Askja - The Natural Science Building, Sturlugata 7

    IS-101 Reykjavík, Iceland

    Tel.: (+ 354) 5255482; Fax: (+354) 525 4499