Question regarding textbook or other resources

  • Ioannides Dimitri
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2010
      Dear all,

      Maybe this is a rather unorthodox question for a tourism group but given many of you (at least the geographers) teach other classes I was wondering if you have come across a good resource for a Geography of Europe class. Many of the standard texts are quite frankly boring and not very inspiring. Does anyone have any ideas? Anything you can offer will be appreciated.

      Many thanks.

      Dimitri Ioannides