Fwd: Faculty position (Tourism Program Director)

  • Sanjay K Nepal
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
    FYI...

    Sanjay K. Nepal, PhD
    Associate Professor
    Associate Dept. Head - Undergraduate Program
    Department of Recreation, Park and Tourism Sciences
    Texas A&M University
    College Station, TX-77845-2261
    Tel: 979 862 4080 Fax: 979 845 0446
    http://www.rpts.tamu.edu

    >>> "UDEM Faculty Recruitment" <faculty.hr@...> 2/3/2010 1:24 PM >>>

    Dear Dr. Sanjay K. Nepal, good afternoon:

    My name is Misely Coronado and I work as a Faculty Recruitment Analyst
    at Universidad de Monterrey (UDEM). We are seeking for PhD. candidates
    with the best academic background such as graduate students/alumni from
    Texas A&M University to join us as a Tourism Program Director. Could you
    please share the job post with your alumni? If you are not the right
    person I should talk to I will appreciate if you could let me know.

    Regards from Mexico,

    <http://www.udem.edu.mx/>

    Misely Coronado
    Human Resources