Research on Incentive Travel ?

  • Yongseok Shin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2010

      WITH APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING
      Dear Colleagues,

      I am looking for any research or specific data about incentive travel.
      As you know, incentive travel is one of MICE (Meeting, Incentive, Convention and Exhibitions)
      However, I have found that few studies done in this area, compared to other three.
      I wonder whether you are aware of any examples, case-studies, reports etc. on incetive travel that might be helpful.
      General trends, market size, profile of incentive traveller..any info would be appreciated.

      Thanks in advance.
        Regards,
            Yongseok Shin
       - Korea Culture & Tourism Institute