LEISURE/LOISIR news...

  • Bryan Smale
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2009
      Hi everyone (apologies for cross-posting),

      I have exciting news concerning Leisure/Loisir, the official journal of
      the Canadian Association for Leisure Studies/Association canadienne
      d'tudes en loisir (CALS).

      CALS has formed a partnership with Routledge in the UK to become our new
      publisher and as a result, Leisure/Loisir will be in both print and
      electronic formats beginning in 2010 with its 34th volume. In addition,
      the back catalogue of Leisure/Loisir, as well as its predecessor, the
      Journal of Applied Recreation Research, will be available in the coming
      year on the Routledge website making the journal much more accessible to
      an international audience of leisure researchers.

      Please see the attached press release for more information.

      Cheers,
      Bryan
      President, CALS

      Bryan Smale, Ph.D.
      Professor, Recreation and Leisure Studies
      Associate Dean for Computing and Special Projects
      Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
      University of Waterloo
      Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA N2L 3G1
      (519) 888-4567, ext. 35664