Fwd: Call for Abstracts - Tourism Session - GEOMED2010 -Turkey

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2009
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Prof.Dr.h.c. Ibrahim Atalay <geomed2010@...>
    Date: 2009/9/22
    Subject: Call for Abstracts - Tourism Session - GEOMED2010 -Turkey

    Dear Colleague,

    On behalf of the organizing committee, we are delighted to extend our
    personal invitation to you to join us in Antalya, Turkey for the
    GEOMED2010, The 2nd International Geography Symposium-Mediterranean
    Environment to be held 2-5 June 2010.

    The purpose of this symposium is to share your, experiences, knowledge and
    research results about all aspects of geography, ecology, environment in
    general. All papers presented at the symposium will be published in an
    abstract book and Symposium Proceeding Book.

    Call for abstracts and papers is now open. Abstracts will be accepted
    until 20 December 2009. Abstracts of no more than 300 words should be
    submitted to: geomed2010@...

    Be sure to register your details so that we can keep you informed of any
    developments and announcements as they are released.
    Please find attached the first announcement of GEMED2010, for further
    information and updates about the symposium; please visit the Symposium
    website at: http://web.deu.edu.tr/geomed2010

    We hope that you will be able to accept our invitation, and join us for
    what promises to be a most interesting meeting.
    We look forward to welcoming you in Antalya, Turkey in June 2010.

    Best Regards,
    Prof. Dr. h.c. Ibrahim Atalay (Chair)
    Prof. Dr. Recep Efe (Co-Chair)
    GEOMED2010-Organizing Committee