Re: RTS Newsletter and Call for Papers (AAG)

  • Daniel Olsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2009

      Recreation, Tourism and Sport Specialty Group members,

      The RTS Board is putting together a newsletter to be sent out early next week. If you wish to add any calls for papers to the annual AAG meetings, announce other tourism-related conferences, or highlight RTS-member publications or other RTS-member related news please get the information to me by Friday, September 18th. I look forward to hearing from each of you.

      --

      Dr. Daniel H. Olsen

      Assistant Professor

      Department of Geography, Brandon University
      Room 4-10, John R. Brodie Science Centre
      270 18th Street, Brandon , Manitoba , Canada R7A 6A9

      Phone: (204) 727-9766
      Fax: (204) 728-7346

      olsend@...