Fwd: New Zealand Geographic Education conference announcement

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 9:07 PM
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Anne-Marie d'Hauteserre <ADHAUTES@...>
      Date: Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 7:24 PM
      Subject: New Zealand conference announcement

      (Please distribute as appropriate)

      We are pleased to announce that on 19-22 January 2010 the Waikato Branch of the New Zealand Geographical Society in association with the Department of Geography, Tourism and Environmental Planning and the School of Education at the University of Waikato will be hosting a conference ‘Positioning Geography: Strategic Issues in Geographical Education’ at the University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand.

      Partners include the IGU Commission on Geographical Education, the IGU Commission on Gender and Geography, the IGU Commission on Geography of Tourism, Leisure and Global Change, and the International Network for Learning and Teaching Geography.

      The URL is below. We are still working on the site so please forgive any errors at this point.

      As you know, New Zealand is a very pleasant place to be at end of January!

      http://www.waikato.ac.nz/wfass/PositioningGeography/index.shtml