Researching Coastal & Resort Destination Management_abstract deadline

  • Carl, Daniela
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2009
      Dear list-members,

      Dear Colleagues

      We wish to remind you about the approaching deadline for abstract submission 31 July 2009 for the following conference:

      Researching Coastal and Resort Destination Management: Cultures and Histories of Tourism

      19th – 20th October 2009

      Girona, Catalonia, Spain

      This conference is jointly organised by:

      Departament d'OrganitzaciĆ³ d'Empreses, Facultat de Turisme, Universitat de Girona, Catalunya

      http://www.udg.edu/Default.aspx?alias=www.udg.edu/ft

      Centre for Tourism and Cultural Change, Leeds Metropolitan University, United Kingdom

      http://www.tourism-culture.com/

      European Union of Tourist Officers

      http://www.euto.org/

      For further information on this conference including how to submit papers and registration procedure please go to:

      www.udg.edu/euto2009

      =====

      Daniela Carl

      Research Officer

      Centre for Tourism and Cultural Change

      Faculty of Arts & Society

      Leeds Metropolitan University

      Old School Board

      Calverley Street

      Leeds

      LS1 3ED

      UK

      phone +44 (0)113- 812 8541

      fax +44 (0)113- 812 8544

      www.tourism-culture.com

      =====

      Forthcoming Events

      Researching Coastal and Resort Destination Management: Cultures and Histories of Tourism

      19-20 October 2009, Girona, Catalunya, Spain

      New MA Course

      MA Cultural Tourism

      For more information please go to www.tourism-culture.com