Case Workshop in "Complaint Redress in the Tourism Industry"

  • Sreekumar Ancheri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 63 KB
    Note: We are sorry we are sending this again as many of you could not open the attachments.

    The Dept of Management Studies, Goa University, Goa, India is organizing a four days workshop in Case Writing. The details are enclosed in two brochures attached in PDF and Word format. First workshop will be held on 11th July, 2009. The resource person for the workshop will be Prof. A. Sreekumar, Professor and  Dean of Faculty of Management Studies of Goa University.

    We look forward to your participation, to be the author of a Case.
    The major purpose of this Workshop is to arrive at a critical mass of case studies in the area of  "How Firms in the Tourism Industry Redress Customer Compalints".
    These Cases will be used as research as well as teaching case studies.

    We intend to come out with a volume and we would like to have royalty equally shared between all authors and editors.

    We also welcome similar case studies from other countries. The interactions could be through a Course Management System.

    With Regards

    Coordinator:
    Dr. Purva Hegde Desai,
    Reader,