Resorting to the Coast_Conference Programme online

  • Carl, Daniela
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2009
      Resorting to the Coast:

      Tourism, Heritage and Cultures of the Seaside

      25-29 June 2009, Blackpool, United Kingdom

      Dear List members

      We are pleased to let you know that the programme* for the above conference is now available online and can be downloaded at http://www.tourism-culture.com/news_2.html

      In addition, this website will give you also information on:

      -         The registration (in case you haven’t registered yet we strongly advice you to do so soon as spaces are limited)

      -         Information for paper presenters (e.g. length, deadlines, etc)

      -         How to get to Blackpool

      -         A map of Blackpool including the conference venue The Winter Gardens

      -         Conference accommodation

      If you require further information please do not hesitate to contact me directly at d.carl@... or ctcc@....

      Best regards

      Daniela

      *subject to changes

      =====

      Daniela Carl

      Research Officer

      Centre for Tourism and Cultural Change

      Faculty of Arts & Society

      Leeds Metropolitan University

      Old School Board

      Calverley Street

      Leeds LS1 3ED

      UK

      phone +44 (0)113- 812 8541

      fax +44 (0)113- 812 8544

      www.tourism-culture.com

      =====

      Forthcoming Events

      Resorting to the Coast:

      Tourism, Heritage and Cultures of the Seaside

      25-29 June 2009, Blackpool, United Kingdom

      11th Royal Anthropological Institute International Festival of Ethnographic Film

      1-4 July 2009, Leeds, United Kingdom

      Emotion in Motion:

      The Passions of Tourism, Travel and Movement

      4-7 July 2009, Leeds, United Kingdom

      Researching Coastal and Resort Destination Management: Cultures and Histories of Tourism

      19-20 October 2009, Girona, Catalunya, Spain

      New MA Course

      MA Cultural Tourism

      For more information please go to www.tourism-culture.com