Conference Announcement-Call for Papers

  • muhammet kesgin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 12:55 PM
      Apologies for cross posting.

      Dear Colleagues,

      On behalf of the conference chairs and the scientific committee it is my
      pleasure to inform you about the forthcoming conference:

      International Conference on
      Sustainable Tourism: Issues, Debates & Challenges
      22-25 April, 2010 in Crete & Santorini, Greece
      http://sustainablecrete.com

      Please forward on to your peers.

      Yours Sincerely, Muhammet.

      Muhammet Kesgin
      Conference Scientific Committee Member
      International Conference on
      Sustainable Tourism: Issues, Debates & Challenges
      22-25 April, 2010 in Crete & Santorini, Greece
      http://sustainablecrete.com

      PhD Research Student
      muhammet.kesgin@...
      School of Sport, Leisure and Travel