Thanks to Sanjay

  • Dallen Timothy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 10:38 AM

      Dear Sanjay and Everyone:

      I second Sanjay’s sentiment about seeing everyone in Vegas. It was a thrill as always to rub shoulders with the likes of all of you.

      Something we (as a group) failed to do during the RTS Business Meeting was publicly and gratefully acknowledge all the work Sanjay put into the group as its chair. I for one am particularly grateful for all of his efforts. He performed his chair duties responsibly and exemplarily. Thanks, Sanjay, for another great two years with RTS. Dan Olsen has some big shoes to fill, but he’ll be up to the task!

      Cheers,

      Dallen

      Dallen J. Timothy, PhD, Professor

      Program Director, Tourism Development and Management

      School of Community Resources and Development

      Arizona State University

      411 N. Central Avenue, Suite 550

      Phoenix, Arizona 85004

      USA