RTS Annual Report

  • Sanjay K Nepal
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2009
      Hi all,

      It was nice seeing many of you at the AAG meeting in Las Vegas. Attached please find the RTS Annual Report for 2009. As most of you already know, we now have a new Chair (Daniel Olsen, Brandon University) and RTS Board directors.

      As the outgoing chair of the RTS, I would like to thank you for your kind support and participation in RTS-related activities. It was a pleasure networking with you as the chair. You should be hearing from our new chair very soon.

      Best wishes to you all.

      Sanjay

      Sanjay K. Nepal, PhD
      Department of Recreation, Park and Tourism Sciences
      Texas A&M University
      College Station, TX-77845-2261
      Tel: 979 862 4080 Fax: 979 845 0446
      http://www.rpts.tamu.edu
    • Dallen Timothy
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2009

        Dear Sanjay and Everyone:

        I second Sanjay’s sentiment about seeing everyone in Vegas. It was a thrill as always to rub shoulders with the likes of all of you.

        Something we (as a group) failed to do during the RTS Business Meeting was publicly and gratefully acknowledge all the work Sanjay put into the group as its chair. I for one am particularly grateful for all of his efforts. He performed his chair duties responsibly and exemplarily. Thanks, Sanjay, for another great two years with RTS. Dan Olsen has some big shoes to fill, but he’ll be up to the task!

        Cheers,

        Dallen

        Dallen J. Timothy, PhD, Professor

        Program Director, Tourism Development and Management

        School of Community Resources and Development

        Arizona State University

        411 N. Central Avenue, Suite 550

        Phoenix, Arizona 85004

        USA