Position Announcement

  • Dimitri Ioannides
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2007
      We are searching for a tourism planner/cultural geographer to fill a position as a tenure track assistant professor in the Department of Geography, Geology, and Planning at Missouri State University. The person hired will have responsibilities both in Geography and in our Tourism Planning and Development program.

      Please see attached. If you have any questions regarding this position please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Thanks.

      Dimitri Ioannides PhD
      Professor Tourism Planning and Development