FW: [issrm09] ISSRM 2009 - Deadline extended

  • Bristow, Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2009
      an extended deadline for the ISSRM!

      Robert S. Bristow, Ph.D.
      Geography & Regional Planning
      Westfield State College
      Westfield, MA 01086

      413-572-5215
      rbristow@...
      http://www.wsc.ma.edu/medicaltourism/
      From: Mia Landauer [mia.landauer@...]
      Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 2:26 PM
      To: issrm09@...
      Subject: [issrm09] ISSRM 2009 - Deadline extended

      ISSRM 2009 – Coordinated Session Proposals: New deadline January 30!

      Dear Colleagues and Friends,

      The 15th International Symposium on Society and Resource Management,
      ISSRM 2009 in Vienna, Austria is moving closer.

      A short time ago we informed you about the upcoming ISSRM 2009, which
      will take place this year in Vienna Austria. We invited you to organize
      a coordinated session as they are an excellent way to share experiences
      and ideas in a focused manner. However, we have changed the deadline of
      the coordinated session proposals: the new deadline is January 30.

      We are also looking forward to receiving a large number of scientific
      paper and poster abstracts, which are due February 9, 2009.

      Please check out our web-site for further information and also about
      transportation, accommodations, post-conference field trips and the
      spousal program. All information can be found at:
      http://www.issrm09.info
      If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
      issrm09@...

      We are encouraging you to take advantage of the unique setting of this
      meeting in the heart of Europe and to see it as an opportunity to meet
      new colleagues in research, planning and management!

      With kind regards,

      Mia Landauer, for the
      Symposium Coordination Team
      ISSRM 2009 Vienna, Austria
      issrm09@...
      www.issrm09.info

      PS. We apologize for any cross-postings.