AAG Las Vegas - RTS Student paper deadline

  • Sanjay K Nepal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2009
      Hi all,

      For those graduate students who have considered or are considering to compete for the student paper awards ($400 and $250), please submit your papers to me (sknepal@...) by February 28, 2009. Please note that the paper length should not exceed 3000 words (including references) and should follow the style guidelines of the journal "Tourism Geographies". Please visit the journal website at: http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title~content=t713709512~db=all

      Submitted papers will be reviewed by the RTS Student Paper Review sub-committee and will make the decisions before we meet in Las Vegas in March.

      Thanks
      Sanjay

      Sanjay K. Nepal, PhD
      Department of Recreation, Park and Tourism Sciences
      Texas A&M University
      College Station, TX-77845-2261
      Tel: 979 862 4080 Fax: 979 845 0446
      http://www.rpts.tamu.edu