FW: [issrm09] Call for abstracts - ISSRM 2009 Vienna Austria

  • Bristow, Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2009
      Call for Papers...

      From: Mia Landauer [mia.landauer@...]
      Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 6:38 AM
      To: issrm09@...
      Subject: [issrm09] Call for abstracts - ISSRM 2009 Vienna Austria

      Dear Colleagues and Friends,

      The 15th International Symposium on Society and Resource Management, ISSRM 2009 in Vienna, Austria is moving closer.

      We are looking forward to receiving a large number of scientific paper and poster abstracts (due February 9, 2009). We also invite you to organize a coordinated session (proposals are due January 20, 2009) as they have been an excellent way to share experiences and ideas in a focussed manner. When thinking about organizing a session, we are especially encouraging you to take advantage of the unique setting of this meeting in the heart of Europe and to see it as an opportunity to meet new colleagues in research, planning and management.

      Also, check out our web-site, with information about transportation, accommodations, post-conference field trips and the spousal program.

      All information can be found on the ISSRM 2009 web-site at http://www.issrm09.info .
      If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: issrm09@...

      Vienna is waiting for you!

      With kind regards,

      Mia Landauer, for the
      Symposium Coordination Team
      ISSRM 2009 Vienna, Austria
      issrm09@...

      Ps. We apologize for any cross-postings.