FW: 2009 Southeastern Recreation Research Conference

  • Bristow, Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
      SERR Conference Call
      oh yeah, don't forget to vote!

      From: serr-owner@... [serr-owner@...] On Behalf Of Stein,Taylor Verne [tstein@...]
      Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 9:15 AM
      To: serr@...
      Subject: [serr] FW: 2009 Southeastern Recreation Research Conference

      Dear Past SERR participants and other colleagues,

      We would like to remind you that the call for proposals for the 31th Southeastern Recreation Research Conference is out and we are hoping for your continued participation. SERR will be held in Athens, GA  February 22 – 24, 2009.  Please see the attached call for proposals for all the details.

      For the past 31 years research professionals, public land managers and students from diverse backgrounds have come together to address critical issues and share advancements in the art and science of delivering and sustaining recreation and other amenity services to the American public of the Southeast and throughout the nation. This conference offers a unique venue for learning and exchange of ideas and research findings regarding some of the most pressing recreation and public and management challenges of the region.

      We hope you will attend and participate in this year's conference at the Hilton Garden Inn, Athens, GA, February 22-24, 2009.  All are welcomed to attend the conference and submit a paper proposal for presentation. Deadline for submission of paper proposals is November 30, 200

      Come and share your research while experiencing the wonderful hospitality of the south at this year’s SERR conference, and please help us reach other colleagues by forwarding or posting the attached conference announcement.

      Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there!

      Taylor Stein and Gary Green
      SERR 2009 Conference Co-Chairs

      Taylor V. Stein

      Associate Professor and

      Co-Director of the Cooperative for

      Conserved Forest Ecosystems: Outreach and Research

      School of Forest Resources and Conservation

      University of Florida

      PO Box 110410

      345 Newins-Ziegler Hall

      Gainesville, FL 32611-0410