Fwd: Review Etudes Caribéennes

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2008
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: olivier dehoorne <dehoorneo@...>
      Date: Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 10:15 PM
      Subject: Review Etudes Caribéennes

      I am pleased to send a copy of the latest issue of the review "Etudes Caribéennes " (Caribbean Studies). This issue devoted to tourism in the tropical islands comprising texts in English, Spanish and French. All texts are freely available on the following website: http://etudescaribeennes.revues.org/

      Caribbean Studies is a young review (founded in 2005) multidisciplinary (social sciences and humanities). If the magazine publishes first articles devoted to the Caribbean, under the theme issues, the magazine is very widely open to the world.

      Best regards
      Olivier Dehoorne

      --
      Olivier Dehoorne