- ... From: Association of American Geographers Date: Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 10:54 AM Subject: AAG Extends Deadline for Abstracts to Nov. 13 To:Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2008View Source---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Association of American Geographers <olarson@...>
Date: Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 10:54 AM
Subject: AAG Extends Deadline for Abstracts to Nov. 13
AAG Extends Deadline for Abstracts to Nov. 13
Dear Alan A. Lew,
Due to high demand, the deadline to submit sessions and abstracts for the 2009 Annual Meeting of the Association of American Geographers has been extended to November 13, 2008.
Submit your abstract at www.aag.org.
This year's annual meeting will be held in Las Vegas, March 22-27, 2009. Details and guidelines for submitting abstracts are also available on the AAG Web site at www.aag.org.
Plan to Participate
Here are a few other ways you can participate in the annual meeting:
- Organize a session
- Organize a field trip or workshop
- Host a group event
- Showcase your products or services in the exhibition hall
- Recruit employees through the Jobs in Geography Center
- Work as a conference assistant
Join fellow geographers, GIS specialists, and environmental scientists from around the world in Las Vegas for the very latest in research, policy, and applications in geography, sustainability, and GIScience during the annual conference of the Association of American Geographers, to be held March 22-27, 2009. The program will feature:
- 4,000 presentation by leading scholars and researchers from more than 60 countries
- An international networking reception
- Exhibitions showcasing recent scholarly publications, advanced geographic technologies, and expanding employment opportunities
- Numerous field trips to explore the rich cultural and physical geography of Las Vegas and the surrounding region
Remember to register for the meeting to submit your abstract.
We look forward to seeing you there!
March 22-27, 2009
November 13, 2008