Final call for student papers

  • Sanjay K Nepal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2008
      If you are a grad student and are attending the AAG meeting in Las Vegas, please see the attached call for papers and award announcement. Please contact me asap with your AAG PIN id, if you plan on competing for these awards. At this time, registration of your abstract is sufficient. Full paper is due sometime early February. More details are available on http://www.geog.nau.edu/rts

      Thanks
      Sanjay

      Sanjay K. Nepal, PhD
      Department of Recreation, Park and Tourism Sciences
      Texas A&M University
      College Station, TX-77845-2261
      Tel: 979 862 4080 Fax: 979 845 0446
      http://www.rpts.tamu.edu

      Editor-in-Chief
      eReview of Tourism Research
      http://ertr.tamu.edu/

      Chair
      Recreation, Tourism and Sports Specialty Group,
      The Association of American Geographers (AAG)
      http://www.geog.nau.edu/rts