AAG heritage session

  • Dallen Timothy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008

      Hi Folks,

      I have received several responses to my call for papers to the AAG heritage tourism session. However, I have room for one more presentation. I’d like to get the session put together in the next couple of weeks, so please do respond asap so that I can fit you into the session. I don’t know what the session will be called yet, not until I see what all the papers are about.

      Thanks,
      Dallen

      Dr. Dallen J. Timothy, Professor

      Program Director, Tourism Development and Management

      School of Community Resources and Development

      Arizona State University

      411 N. Central Avenue, Suite 550

      Phoenix, Arizona 85004

      USA